Hilo Bay Cafe Hiring Sushi Chef and Sushi Roller
Sushi experience is required. Additionally, we are looking for the following from prospective candidates:
- A willingness to craft traditional and nontraditional sushi
- Have a passion for food – especially local ingredients and clean flavors, a flair for creativity, and an eagerness to work in a from-scratch kitchen
- Be responsible, organized, and efficient
- Have the ability to follow directions and work quickly in a high-volume environment with strong attention to detail
- Showcase excellent work ethic, communication skills, and professionalism; be self motivated
- Be a “people person” with an aptitude for customer service and teamwork
- Bring a positive attitude and a willingness to learn and contribute to the shared success of the HBC crew
- Possess the ability to stand for the entire duration of shifts, maintain performance in fast environments, and lift up to 50 pounds
Reliable transportation and the ability to work nights and weekends is required.
If this sounds like you, please submit a résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified applicants will be contacted for interviews.