Part-Time Sushi Helper
Hilo Bay Cafe is seeking a part-time sushi helper to join our creative and hardworking ‘ohana.
At least one year of sushi experience is required. Additionally, we are looking for the following from prospective candidates:
- Be responsible, organized, and efficient
- Have the ability to follow directions and work quickly in a high volume environment with strong attention to detail
- Showcase excellent work ethic, communication skills, and professionalism; be self motivated
- Have a passion for food - especially local ingredients and clean flavors, a flair for creativity, and an eagerness to work in a scratch kitchen
- Be a “people person” with an aptitude for customer service and teamwork
- Bring a positive attitude and a willingness to learn and contribute to the shared success of the HBC crew
- Possess the ability to stand for the entire duration of shifts, maintain performance in fast environments, and lift up to 50 pounds
Reliable transportation and an ability to work nights and weekends are required.
If this sounds like you, please submit a résumé to email@example.com. Only qualified applicants will be contacted for interviews.