Hilo Bay Cafe is seeking full and part time line cooks to join our creative and hardworking ‘ohana.
Applicants must have at least two years of restaurant experience, preferably in upscale contemporary dining, and -
- Have a passion for food, especially local ingredients and clean flavors; a flair for creativity and an eagerness to work in a from-scratch kitchen
- Be responsible, organized, and efficient
- Have the ability to follow directions and work quickly in a high volume environment with strong attention to detail
- Showcase excellent work ethic, communication skills, and professionalism; be self motivated
- Be a “people person” with an aptitude for customer service
- Bring a positive attitude, willingness to learn and contribute to the shared success of the HBC team
- Possess the ability to stand for the entire duration of shifts, maintain performance in fast environments, and lift up to 50 pounds
Reliable transportation and an ability to work nights and weekends are required.
If this sounds like you, please submit a résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified applicants will be contacted for interviews.